Friday, March 22, 2013

Insta-Friday

Last weekend the weather was Ah-mazing.  The whole fam spent pretty much all day both days outside playing.  I love those kind of days... kids sleep better, parents are happier.  Life is good.

She shows off her toothless smile every chance she gets.

Wacky Wednesday at school.  After I finished her hair (which she requested) and she looked in the mirror, she got a little nervous about going to school looking like this.  She told me that she thought kids would laugh at her.  I asked her if she liked her hair, she answered yes, so I told her that was all that matters.  I gave her the opportunity to have me take her hair down and was so pleased and proud that she wanted it to stay in.  The first thing she told me when I picked her up from school was that everyone loved her hair and thought it looked so cool.  Days like this make me very happy to be raising a child who can be brave and do her own thing.

After school snack time with brother.  His day always gets a whole lot better when sissy gets home.


Torn, totally torn.  Is he a Rangers fan... is he a Padres fan??  Both?  All I know is that we are so ready for baseball season!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...