Friday, April 12, 2013

Insta-Friday

It has been a full two weeks since our awful bout of RSV.  Things are finally getting back to normal... both kids are healthy... both parents are healthy.  It has been a good week around these parts.  How long do you think we can keep it up?  Pretty sure I just jinxed us.

Since everyone was feeling so much better, E and I decided to get out for a bit and take the kiddos to the park.  Ryder looks like a total big kid in this picture... kinda makes me sad.  He didn't need me to help him with much at the park.  He managed to climb onto everything himself.  Slow down, mister... you don;t need to grow up so quickly.

If you ask Savannah what her biggest accomplishment of her life thus far is, she may reply by telling you about the time she did the monkey bars all by herself without falling.  This is a HUGE deal in the kid world.  She kept telling me how cool it was going to be when she went back to school on Monday and showed her friends what she could do.

First outdoor concert of the season... E's favorite guy, Jamie Richards, was playing at a local festival.  The show didn't start until 8pm, so we couldn't stay for the entire performance.  We made it through about half and then had to get the kids home for bed.  Oh how the times have changed.

Check out this sweet bracelet Savannah made me.  It's not even Mother's Day.  Love it.

Oh, my mister.  This kid, this kid, this kid.  He has come to expect these self portraits... we take one every single day while we are waiting for sister to get out of school.

Want a super fun and crazy cheap craft idea for your little one??  I know you do.  $5.00 Walmart shoes and some fabric markers.  I handed Savannah those two things and let her go to town on these shoes.  She was in absolute heaven.  I was thrilled that it kept her occupied for several hours.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...