Monday, April 8, 2013

Girl Scouts Day At The Ballpark

I didn't mention it in my previous post, but the reason we went to last night's Rangers game was because it was Girl Scouts day at the ballpark.  In honor of that event, local troops were invited to participate in a pre-game parade on the field.  A few of Savannah's troop members joined us for the fun.    They were all pretty excited to get to walk on the field.  I tried to take as many pictures of them down there as I could, but those field ushers are strict.  Every time I stopped to take a picture one of the ushers was right there to tell me to keep it moving.  Despite that, it was still fun for them and me.  Girl Scouts has been pretty awesome to us so far!





Eric and Ryder were up in the seats watching us go by... this is the best picture he got with his phone.  I went ahead and added arrows so you can spot us.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...