Friday, April 5, 2013

Insta-Friday

This week was so much better than last week.  Even though we were all feeling sick, (thanks to Ryder sharing the love) we had a very good week.  Ryder is just about at 100%.  It is so great to have our happy little guy back.

My favorite picture from Easter.  My sweet little bunnies trying on their masks that the Easter bunny brought them.  I love that Ryder is looking at his big sis.  He loves her so much and will do anything that she is doing.

Savannah and her Bella.  Savannah tells me all the time how she wishes that Bella was her sister.

This is what happens when a bunch of Texans get their hands on the kids' sidewalk chalk.

Savannah got a special surprise this week from Uncle Ry Ry.  He got her a subscription to Disney Princess magazine.  Savannah was so so excited!  She has already done some of the activities inside and found crafts for us to do together.

Stopped for a Starbucks this week and to my surprise, the car in front of me paid for my drink.  It was a much needed pick me up to a rainy blah day.


No joke, he drives his cars around the living room all day.  from couch to couch in circles.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...