Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Favorite Part

My absolute favorite part of our decision to have me stay home full time with the kids is the fact that I get to be a part of every little and big thing in Savannah and Ryder's lives.  There have been so many things this school year that I have been able to attend and help out with for Savannah... and I am fairly certain that if I was working full time that I would not get to do near as much... perhaps nothing at all.  I am very thankful for what I get to do.  Today was a huge reminder of how lucky I am.  Savannah's school had their huge kindergarten Spring picnic and egg hunt and not only did I get to go and watch her have fun, I got to help plan and put together the whole thing.  I love that Savannah's classmates know me and that her teacher speaks freely and openly with me because I am so present.  There is nothing better than getting to do all of this for my girl.  The party was a great success... the kids had a blast... it was the perfect send off to Easter weekend.




Savannah and her bff.  These girls hit it off on day one of school and have been bests ever since.


My favorite game that the kids played was the sack race relay.  I loved watching the kids cheering for each other and working together.  They had a blast doing this.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...