Friday, July 5, 2013

Insta-Friday

This last week was spent running around trying to squeeze in every last bit of California sunshine.  Lot's of beach time, lot's of hanging with old friends, and even a little shopping.  We sure are going to miss this.

My grandma took Savannah with her to go shop for Ryder's birthday... why was I not shocked when they came back with a gift for Ryder AND this Doc McStuffins stuff for Savannah.  Uh, it's not her almost birthday.

This kid can't get enough of his "friends".  He has to have about ten to cuddle with at bed time.

"Mom take my picture with this pirate.  I'm going to pretend like I'm dead and hanging from his hook" 
-Savannah

Saluting Old Glory on the 4th.

Monkey girl can climb a tree like a pro now.  My grandpa has spent countless number of hours out there spotting her while she practiced her climbing.

I don't know what it is, but after we are done at the beach Savannah and I both crave tacos.  I swear, if we lived here we'd be sandy all the time, super tan, and probably insanely fat thanks to the mexican food.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...