Friday, November 2, 2012

Insta-Friday

The weather around here is just plain frustrating lately.  One day it is booty cold and the next day I am getting the tank tops back out for Savannah to wear to school.  Ugh.  Savannah was so excited the one day that it was cold enough for her to get to wear her purple sweater boots and one of her fun sweaters. She had been begging me to let her wear them for over a month now, but it seriously has been in the 80's... so that's a no.  She got a one day "yes" before it went right back to a "no".  Hopefully it cools down soon.

Chuck-e-Cheese for her cousin Weaver's birthday party.  Savannah loves that boy so much.  I'm not sure how she is going to cope when her days of playing soccer with him are done.

Sooooo, I cute Ryder's hair.  Not sure how I feel about the job I did... kinda dorky looking.  He had this one long strand bang looking thing that hung in his face all day long.  I finally got fed up and grabbed some scissors and just cut all the way across his forehead.  Perhaps not the right move.  Next hair cut will be done by a professional, for sure.

Trick-or-treating with my mister mister.

She is obsessed with these fangs she got while trick-or-treating.  Obsessed.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...