Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OMG… Disney Videos Are The Best!!

I'm still sorting through the hundreds of pictures that I took while we were at Disneyland… it will probably be a few days before I get any posted here on the blog.  In the meantime, how about some videos!  Those are way more fun than pictures anyhow.  

Our group selfie before our ride on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad began.  I got to sit with the two little girls… they were hilarious!!  I am so glad that I took video of them riding the ride.  Let me warn you, there is a lot of high pitched squealing… so maybe lower your volume.





The Radiator Racers ride in CARS Land was by far Ryder's favorite ride.  He almost did not get to ride it… technically he was not quite tall enough, but the worker did not really check well (lucky us).  Ryder had the biggest smile on his face the whole time he was on the ride.  Then when we got off the ride he kept telling us how awesome that ride was.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...