Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Insta Recap

So, I'm sure you have noticed that I have missed a few insta-fridays.  My bad.  Life has just been crazy... end of the school year, kids sick on and off, softball and Girl Scout craziness... you name it, we've got it going on.  It has been fun though.  These kids are growing up so so fast and I'm loving every minute of being their mommy.  

Ryder has had some off days lately.  Call it a growth spurt, or teething, or whatever... I don't know.  All I do know is there have been a lot of days where this is the only thing that makes him stop crying.

She is goofy.  So so goofy.

Big sister has turned him into her personal little doll.  He sits there and just lets her do whatever she wants to him.  Cracks me up.  He loves his sissy so much that he endured dozens of hair bows in his hair.  Awesome.

End of the year school pictures.  The pose is total cheese.  The backgrounds are reminiscent of my awful school pictures growing up... but look how grown up she looks.  Crazy how one year and some grown out hair can change everything.

Her favorite is when daddy surprises us with a trip to get fro-yo.

Thank God for dairy free fro-yo.  Makes him look like he is wearing lipstick, but oh so yummy.

This moment right here is one that I will always remember.  The two of them cozied up watching a movie together in sissy's room.  They were so content and into the moment that they did not even notice I was taking the picture.  I can't say enough how happy it makes me to see them doing thing together.  I'm no fool, it won't always be like this... but I will always cherish this.  

Jake and the Neverland Pirates obsessed.  HIs favorite show, by far.

He will sit and push these old tractors around the yard for hours.  They were Eric's when he was young and now Ryder can't get enough of them.  Pretty awesome.

This is what it looks like when Savannah asks if she can wear whatever she wants to dinner and I say "yes".  Wonder Woman and knee high ugg boots.  Totally works.

Finally warm enough for sprinkler action.

Like I said above, he has had a lot of off days.  When comforting doesn't work, maybe a little mocking will.  Let him get a dose of what his whining sounds like.  Totally okay, right.

Maleficanet vs. Ursula

Apparently Ryder has figured out how to use the camera on my phone.  Dozens and dozens of pictures like this.

Non-stop with the choo choo playing.  Our living room has turned into train track central these days.

A Nolan Ryan shirt and cowboy boots... ugh, does it get any more Texan than that??  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...