Monday, August 4, 2014

Ryder Turns Flea

He's "flea", he's "flea"… I can not believe that my little baby boy just turned "flea".  We celebrated his third year with a CARS and Planes themed party with family and friends.  Everything was perfect and it seemed like everyone had a great time.  


Ryder's awesome cake… made by one of my sweet friends.  Totally dairy and egg free especially for our birthday boy.  



The piñata… pretty much the hit of the party.  You would think that a pool full of tire floats would be the main attraction… nope, the little dinky Planes piñata was.


This is pretty much what a good time looks like!  Pool party success!



I have to share my favorite decoration… I am all about the little extra details… these eyes for our cars that we cut out turned out awesome!  The look on Ryder's face when he came out and saw that my van and Eric's truck had CARS eyes was absolutely priceless.  He thought these eyes were the coolest things.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...