Saturday, June 7, 2014

#Minivanselfies

If you follow my instagram account, you know that Ryder and I take a lot of selfies.  Typically while we are waiting on sister to get out of school.  On a normal day we show up 20 minutes early so that we can get a decent parking spot.  Occupying a two year old boy in a car can sometimes be a little tricky.  He loves when I pull the phone out for pictures though… it's my secret weapon.  Last year at the end of the school year I posted all the #minivanselfies Ryder and I took throughout the school year.  Soooo, I thought that in honor of another school year coming to a close I would do the same.  These really are some of my favorite pictures.  They are a very accurate depiction of how silly my little mister is.

Incase you are wanting to reminisce, here is the link to the post from last year:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...