Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bob's Beach House

The BEST part about visiting Bob down in Mexico is that his house is on the beach… directly on the beach.  The days were perfect… morning shell hunts, boogie boarding and sand playing whenever you want for as long as you want, and then falling asleep to the waves.  Beach house living is the absolute best kind of living.  Maybe one day my Texan husband will realize that and agree to move west.  I am certain that if he spent a few days living at the beach that he would be in love.  The kids sure were in love.  Both of my little beach bums could stay out on the beach all day if I would let them.

The view from my dad's patio… not too shabby.

The stairs that lead to the beach entry and the shower to rinse off before coming in.

My little boogie boarding princess.  This girl is dying to learn to surf.  I am going to have to make sure that lessons for her are on the agenda the next time we come out for a visit.  She has so much fun out there in the ocean.


I just can't bring myself to cut his sandy long curly hair.  I love it way too much to let it go.



I can't get over the cuteness of these little boy speedo shorts that I found at the Walmart in Mexico.  Time to tan those little boy thighs… I'm sure his father totally approves.

These next few pictures perfectly capture how much fun Savannah has out there in the ocean.  I love her big toothless smiles.  




Early morning (really long) walk looking for treasures.

We found lots of goodies… lobster tails...

and crabs… his face doesn't show it, but he actually was really excited about the crabs.

Rinsing off after a full day at the beach.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...